For our esteemed Customer, a multinational company leader in the IT field, we are looking for the following figure to join their Offices in Lugano:
Accounting Manager / IT Field / Lugano
- Overall responsibility of Accounting, Tax and Treasury activities for the Swiss companies and International branches (USA, Germany, France and UK)
- Manage, reporting to the CFO, the closing procedures of the Statutory Financial Statements of all the Group companies
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting related to Cash Flow
- Relationship management with auditing companies, tax consultants and credit institutions
- Coordination of the team dedicated to Accounting and Treasury
- Preparation and publishing of the Financial Statements for the Swiss Legal Entities and for all Legal Entities of the Region International as well as Consolidated Financial Statements
- Professional Accounting Qualification (Master Degree in Economics and/or Federal Accountant Diploma)
- Minimum 8-10 years of previous experience in a similar role, gained in Swiss companies, preferably in the Field of Services (IT Services ideal)
- Strong practical knowledge of Swiss GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- High commitment and excellent people management skills. Acquired people management experience is necessary to apply.
- Italian and fluent professional English. Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with ability to synthesize complex topics for communication