The Company Metafrax Trading International SA (Metafrax Group) is looking for a candidate for the role of Back Trader of Solid Cargoes, who will report directly to the trader and to the manager of the Company.
In frames of constant growth of the turnover of solid cargoes, the Company is looking for a person, who will be able to perform challenging tasks, related to the growing number of transactions, including the ones, related to third party suppliers.
- Ensure the smooth connection in the chain between Supplier – Company – Logistical service provider(-s) – Customers
- Ensure on-time paperwork (in the ERP, docinstructions, purchase and sales orders, etc)
- Ensure on-time invoicing of customers
- Keep the archive folders constantly up to date (on paper, if needed, and electronically)
- Establish various reports for trader and management (stock accumulation, P&Ls, presentations etc.)
- Keep the loading sequence constantly up to date, in order to minimize waiting period for loading at our warehouses
- Closely check the stock available at our warehouses
- Follow-up the outstanding balances with creditors/debtors
- Constantly communicate with various logistics providers: container/ rail/ truck
- Solving all possible problems, that could occur during delivery of the goods from load point to discharge point (quality, quantity issies, packaging issues, insurance related cases, deviation, non-delivery of the goods, breach of the contract, etc.)
Qualifications of a candidate:
- Swiss citizenship or valid B or C permit
- Intermediate English is a must, fluent English and/or Russian skills are considered as advantage
- Accurate, able to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills written and verbal ones
- Ability to accurately organize the corporate archive of all transactions
- Experience in international logistics is mandatory
- To be able to travel at least 4-5 times per year
- University degree in international trade or logistics. The candidates with engineer degree may also be regarded
- Strong computer skills (Excel, experience with ERPs, experience with Dynamics AX is the plus)
A person, who has an initial experience in international trade and the love to the profession. There will be some challenging task, with the possibility to grow with and within the Company, i.e. we are looking for a long lasting relations with a person, who sees her/himself as the part of Global economy. With healthy ambitions, ready to learn a lot and to commit to the Company.
Decent package, including 13th salary. Annual bonus, depending on performance, is also previewed.
In case of interest:
Please send your CV, together with motivation letter, to the following address:
Please note that the communication (email exchange, interviews etc.) will be in English.