Grant Thornton is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
We require a Senior Accountant to join our Client Accounting team. The role includes managing a portfolio of clients as well as supervising and reviewing junior staff members work. Candidates applying should be able to work under pressure, deal with deadlines and have a professional and client focused approach. We require a strong candidate with experience in Corporate Tax Compliance. The ideal applicant would have experience in a similar sized firm, with an accounting background or understanding. VAT and PAYE experience is essential.
• Accounting Degree / Diploma
• Completed SAIPA articles advantageous
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in similar role and industry
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Timeous and accurate completion of work of high quality
• Training ,Supervising & Review of juniors staff
• WIP Management and compliance to all departmental procedures
Job type: Permanent job