Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Lugano (Switzerland) with ambitious plans to keep improving and growing. For this exclusive mandate, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
Supply Chain Manager
reponsible for managing the supply chain department.
- Organize and maintain interactions with contract manufacturers and supply chain departments of suppliers and customers from different countries
- Analyse purchase plans from customers and develop own purchase plans based on this data
- Identify needs of customers and effectively collaborate with them to provide a quality customer-focused service
- Oversee the integrity and quality of the supply chain process from end to end
- Supervise placing of purchase orders and arranging shipments of phamraceuticals, medical devices and cosmetic products
- Manage contract documentation and ensure suppliers deliver according to schedule and specification
- Ensure compliance with existing Quality System and if necessary work with QA to amend it
- Ensure compliance with partners' quality systems, standards and controls
- Develop and implement standard operation procedures internally as well as with customers and suppliers
- Work with transportation companies to constantly improve the service and reduce costs
- Propose tools and solutions for smooth supply chain operations (IT, templates etc.)
- Develop the supply chain strategy
- Deliver cost saving solutions and develop the team
- Identify risks with regard to overstock/out-of-stock at customers warehouses and find possible solutions
- Develop and manage KPI's to improve on both cost and quality of the supply chain function
Reporting to: Sole Director
- 5+ years' experience of executing logistics operations, necessarily in a Pharma/FMCG environment
- A strong customer focus and ability to forge excellent supplier and business relationships
- Knowledge of GDP requirements related to handling of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in EU and CH
- An understanding of different cultures and working practices
- Adaptive approach to negotiation
- Systematic and logical approach
- Attention to detail and a head for figures
- Fluency in Italian, English and Spanish, both written and spoken
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: 004191 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED!
Anstellungsart: Dauerhafte Arbeit