Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kompatibilität mit diesem Stellenangebot
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company based in Lugano (Switzerland) with ambitious plans to keep improving and growing. For this exclusive mandate, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
Supply Chain Manager
reponsible for managing the supply chain department.
- Organize and maintain interactions with contract manufacturers and supply chain departments of suppliers and customers from different countries
- Analyse purchase plans from customers and develop own purchase plans based on this data
- Identify needs of customers and effectively collaborate with them to provide a quality customer-focused service
- Oversee the integrity and quality of the supply chain process from end to end
- Supervise placing of purchase orders and arranging shipments of phamraceuticals, medical devices and cosmetic products
- Manage contract documentation and ensure suppliers deliver according to schedule and specification
- Ensure compliance with existing Quality System and if necessary work with QA to amend it
- Ensure compliance with partners' quality systems, standards and controls
- Develop and implement standard operation procedures internally as well as with customers and suppliers
- Work with transportation companies to constantly improve the service and reduce costs
- Propose tools and solutions for smooth supply chain operations (IT, templates etc.)
- Develop the supply chain strategy
- Deliver cost saving solutions and develop the team
- Identify risks with regard to overstock/out-of-stock at customers warehouses and find possible solutions
- Develop and manage KPI's to improve on both cost and quality of the supply chain function
Reporting to: Sole Director
- 5+ years' experience of executing logistics operations, necessarily in a Pharma/FMCG environment
- A strong customer focus and ability to forge excellent supplier and business relationships
- Knowledge of GDP requirements related to handling of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in EU and CH
- An understanding of different cultures and working practices
- Adaptive approach to negotiation
- Systematic and logical approach
- Attention to detail and a head for figures
- Fluency in Italian, English and Spanish, both written and spoken
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at email@example.com or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: 004191 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED!
Anstellungsart: Dauerhafte Arbeit