Verifica la tua compatibilità con questo annuncio
Our client is an international non-profit association in the medical education field based in Lugano (Headquarters). For this research, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
who will report to Head of Congresses and Corporate Relations.
The purpose of the job is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance well-organized congress and events.
- Coordinates all-over logistics and contracts with congresses centers and PCOs
- Organizes and conducts mandatory site inspections of confirmed and potential venues
- Negotiates with suppliers and discusses supplier contracts
- Supervises coordinators
- Supervises congress room, technical equipment, signage
- Checks budget and invoices
- Manages and coordinates booth/desk construction
- Ensures security management
- Ensures event insurances
- Organizes transportation for delegations
- Coordinates committee meetings
- Prepares bids, Pco presentations
- 5-8 years experience in a similar role
- Qualification: BSc/BA in Logistics, Event Management, Hospitality or related field
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English; another language is a plus
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Capable to make decision in difficult situation
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- High travel requirements
Candidate should be a Swiss citizen or show a valid Swiss permit of residence B or C.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED !