Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kompatibilität mit diesem Stellenangebot
For an international company we're looking for
- Evaluates Purchased Material Requirements and plans material replenishment / procurement.
- Negotiate, place and administer purchase orders (request for quote process, simple price negotiations) through Need Calculation – management of high volumes of transactions.
- Manage discrepant purchased materials.
- Invoice reconciliation.
- Understand sourcing market and Identify supplier to fulfill business needs.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies and tools to manage costs and ensure material availability
- Identifies, manages and communicate supplier’s capacity / delivery performance issues.
- Travelling: occasionally (max. 5% of the time), for short periods.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering is preferred, or equivalent directly related experience of 1-3 years (Business Administration, Eengineering, Project Management or similar).
- Knowledge of inventory and planning basic principles, including reorder point (ROP) methodology and a basic understanding of manufacturing and service operations, with product and commodity knowledge preferred.
- Material Management, planning or Supply Chain certifications and knowledge of basic 6 Sigma principles will be a plus.
- Good negotiation skills, problem solving
- Good knolwdge of MS Office and ERP (Navision, BAAN) systems
Languages: Fluent Italian and English
The position is temporary, with a 12 month duration.
Applications that do not correspond to the requirements will not be considered.