For a Company acting in Digital Transformations and based in Ticino area, we are looking for the following profile:
BACK-END DEVELOPER / PYTHON
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Ability to write Codes that are well structured, maintainable, idiomatic and with good documentation; unit tests for every feature, bug fixing and code reviews
- Communicate with the rest of the company (e.g. sales, marketing, UX…) to ensure functionality and design
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team, including mobile developers, designers and product managers in order to quickly deliver new features
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Passion for coding and web technologies
- Strong understanding of server-side technologies such as PYTHON
- Experience with distributed version control systems: mostly Git (Github and/or Bitbucket).
- Familiar with cloud oriented technologies: AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku, Docker
- Familiar with cloud architecture patterns and best practices for designing highly available, scalable and secure systems.
- Fluent ENGLISH