Our Fiduciary company based in Lugano, is looking for the following profile:
• Setup, administration and management of simple and complex fiduciary structures (trusts, offshore companies and foundations).
• Cooperate with bankers, lawyers, accountants, agents, and internal/external advisers.
• Administrative overview and control of maintenance on mandates assigned including financial, accounting and database reviews
• Customer relationship management supporting Brazilian clients including banks, brokerage firms, law and accounting firms and individuals.
• Provision of technical assistance in both Portuguese and English regarding offshore companies and trusts, corporate fiduciary and fund administration services
• Preparation of Resolutions and Corporate documents
• Evaluation and maintenance of proper files for the corporate Structures, including KYC and DDC
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and oral).
• Experience in dealing with H and UHNWI in a private banking/fiduciary environment.
• Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Willing to travel
• Stress resistant
• Analytical skills
• Responsibility and team spirit
• Self-motivated and good communication skills
• Ability to maintain highly confidential information
• Attention to detail
• Client Service Skills
• Solid legal, fiduciary and banking education.
• STEP qualification is a very big plus
• CRS and FATCA knowledge