The ideal candidate will not only possess well developed administration skills but also bring ‘added value’ to the team with talents in either graphic design, training, marketing or have a tech savvy background. Most important trait of all, you must be a natural ‘people’ person with a can-do and will-do attitude.
If you are looking for a company where you can grow a long-term career and are seeking a position that offers a diverse array of responsibilities in a very friendly and fast paced environment, please submit your resume and a cover letter describing your ‘added value’ talents and what skills and/or personal characteristics you possess that make you an ideal
candidate, along with your salary requirements for immediate consideration.
The Administrative Assistant provides telephone and administrative assistance to Sales Agents and Management
• Answer telephone using switchboard in a courteous, efficient and professional manner, routing all calls proficiently.
• Greet and announce visitors in a courteous, professional manner, offering refreshment to each visitor.
• Handle process servers according to Marcus & Millichap procedure.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception and conference room areas before and after each meeting, as well as at opening and closing of office. Work with Brokerage Staff to keep all office areas neat, clean and organized.
• Process new listings; to include proofing and editing marketing package for superior quality and use of grammar.
• Assist Operations Manager in the processing of sold and closed transactions when needed and be cross trained in all transactional processes.
• Learn various software programs, company applications and policies/procedures that pertain specifically to Agents and Assistants and conduct training sessions when required.
• Be eager to learn new software applications and technical remedies to keep office PC systems updated.
• Learn to create high quality marketing materials for agents, i.e.; postcards and flyers.
• Perform copying, scanning, proposal binding and print jobs for agents.
• Assist Operations Manager in stocking of supplies and maintaining cleanliness of office work areas, maintaining copiers and other office machines, general problem solving Inter-personal Skills
• Ability to communicate extremely well with a diverse group of personality types and to teach one-on-one or in a group setting.
• Possess a strong desire to learn new concepts and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
• Have a natural willingness to be helpful and be very service oriented.
Required Knowledge And/or Experience
• Strong knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of InDesign software a HUGE PLUS
• Strong editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar, punctuation
• 2+ year’s administrative experience
• 4-year College degree
• Some previous experience in a training capacity a plus
• Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days.
• Health insurance.
• Life insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Vision insurance.
• Retirement benefits or accounts.
Paden Enterprises Inc. is a Computer Help and Solutions company that is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service. Our services range from Sales & Repairs of computers to Surveillance cameras and general network solutions.
Job type: Permanent job