Responsible for the electrical engineering for gas turbine packages and cogeneration power plants. He/she will be responsible for the design, technical specifications, interface definition and electrical cubicle and control systems development. He/she will cooperate with mechanical, controls and software engineers and electrical drafters as a project leader to engineer a complete package for power generation, and will have contact with suppliers, workshop and customers when required. The role involves approximately 10 % travel.
Responsibilities may include but are not necessarily limited to:
· Electrical development and engineering of Power Generation Packages
· Specifying and evaluating electrical components
· Produce specification, documentation and manuals for internal and external users
· Prepare technical files for machinery certification
· Support the production and involved departments, from Sales to After Sales Service
· Document the developed solution and tests implementations against requirements.
· Electrical hardware design, documentation and drafting experience (AutoCAD and PromisE), provide and prepare
· PromisE and AutoCAD electrical drawing for standard machine
· Drawings from single line diagram to detailed drawings
· Prepares documentation (schematics books and labels) for workshop and other department
· Provides detailed design layouts for new products
· Provides solutions to a variety of design problems using standard and innovative techniques
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of
· MSc or BSc degree in Electrical or Control Engineering or equivalent
· Formal education in Electrical and/or Control Engineering or equivalent knowledge/skills obtained on the job
· Fluent technical English - Italian, German, French and/or Spanish of benefit
· At least 5 years experience in Electrical Engineering and/or commissioning and panel design experience
· Proved experience in electrical system engineering (medium voltage systems, low voltage distribution systems, supervisory and control systems)
· Experience on machinery certification and CE directives (ATEX, LV, EMC, Machine)
· Competence on technical specification writing out
· Competence and capabilities in technical project execution
· Willingness to learn and share with team members. Strong initiative and strength in delivering results.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player with a positive attitude, patience, understanding, and flexibility.
· Strong communication skills and ability to maintain productive working relationships.
· Knowledge and familiarity with:
· PLC Engineering Tools: Rockwell (Allen Bradley) Automation Suite, 3S CoDeSys, Siemens S5 & S7)
· PLC/HMI programming languages (IEC 61131).
· Automation protocols: Modbus, OPC, Profibus, ControlNel, DeviceNet and HART Protocol.
· Industrial Network Architecture and Troubleshooting (IP/Routers/Packet analysis)
· P&ID’s, Logic Diagrams, Cause / Effect matrices
· Microsoft Visio and Projects and Proficiency in MS Office tools
· Experience in Power Generation and Oil & Gas Industry
Minimum Education Level
Minimum Years of Experience
5 to 8