We are looking for a professional, self motivated Administrative and Data Entry Clerk to collaborate with our growing team. If you would like to have this opportunity for career progression and we will provide you full support & training, The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
• Answering the telephone and handle client inquiries
• Liaising with clients and maintaining files
• Assisting with accounts and invoicing
• Data entry and email correspondence
• Ability to manage a range of duties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent team work skills
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
• Excellent computer skills in a Mac environment
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to calmly and efficiently under pressure
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive rates of pay
• Friendly small team environment
• A great culture of team work, support and achievement
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate for this role, please send us your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job type: Lavoro a tempo indeterminato
Employment duration: 4 Weeks