Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kompatibilität mit diesem Stellenangebot
Financial Controller & Teamleader
As the Financial Controller you will report directly to the Division Financial Controller. Regular communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders including the Plant Manager, Executive Team Members, International Financial Controllers and Product Line Managers, is to be expected. The Financial Controller will lead a small accounting team regarding full P&L including:
- Managing monthly and quarterly closings and preparing the respective quarterly reviews
- Guiding and following yearly auditing & tax processes in collaboration with the business unit and group
- Coordination of annual budgeting process
- Preparation of interpretative analysis of the financial statements (forecasting)
- Preparations of industrial investments and working-capital follow-up / support
Leadership tasks (talent selection, retention, performance reviews, trainings, etc.)
We are looking for
a target-oriented Financial Controller with high analytical and intellectual abilities. Your self-confidence allows you to make persistent and consequent decisions. Your profile:
- 5 years of relevant experience as Financial Controller and/or Analyst & Audit Consultant
- Experience in a complex global operating organization or in the manufacturing area
- Sound commercial and financial mindset (knowledge of Swiss financial and accounting procedures)
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills (diplomatic)
- Excellent project- and line leadership
- Experience with consolidation, reporting and IFRS are strongly favored
- Experience using SAP (FI, SD, and MM)
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Residence in Switzerland (Italian part) or readiness to relocate
Our client offers
you the lead on a broad range of important strategic and Financial Controlling projects. You can live your passion for technology and your desire to work for a growing and market leading global organization. In this demanding position, you are encouraged to implement a modern approach to Financial Controlling to help build and establish the company’s global reputation.
We thank you for sending your application to www.mercuriurval.ch, Reference: CH-03401. For further information please call +41 41 228 80 90. Mercuri Urval has offices in Lucerne, Zurich, Berne and Nyon as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.
Our customer is a global market player in the manufacturing industry. For the region Ticino we are looking for an individual with an outstanding knowledge in financial controlling and auditing.