Are you career driven with an analytical mind? If so then we have amazing opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a hard working and dynamic person to join our team. You should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. It is also required to have previous experience as a administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Organize contact lists and filing systems
• Arrange events, appointments and travels
• Maintain records ensuing files are updated
• Attend meetings and take detailed minutes
• Review and update office policies and procedures
• Enter sensitive data provided directly from various sources
• Helps client and company representative contact each other
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong attention to detail
• Problem-solving skills with math abilities
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• High School degree; additional qualification as an admin assistant
• 1+ years' experience of working in similar or other relevant position
• Good practical experience with MS Office, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Great time management and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work
• Competitive rates of pay
• Friendly small team environment
• A great culture of team work, support and achievement
If you carry the above criteria's and would like to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter.
Please note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Job type: Permanent job
Employment duration: 2 Weeks