Our client is an international solid, responsible and growing pharmaceutical company based in Ticino.
For this exclusive research, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of:
Artwork Operational Flow Specialist
This position supports the Artwork Operational Flow Department and he/she will be in charge for the artwork preparation and packaging materials management, curing technical aspects of the artwork lifecycle.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Artworks development and creation. With the support of specific software, he/she prepares artworks of boxes, leaflets, labels and other packaging materials, curing graphic design and technical aspects considering the regulations, quality standards and marketing guidelines.
- Artworks approval life cycle's management. He/she manages the entire approval flow, instructing communication with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders, updating the specific internal data bases.
- Support to strategic initiatives of business growth in packaging area. He/she will contribute to industrial projects such as new suppliers' selection and set up, new production lines packaging, products' development.
Required skills and competences:
- University degree, technical background.
- Previous working experience in artwork management. Experience in pharma context will be an asset.
- Full proficiency in Windows package, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Italian mother tongue, good command of both written and spoken English, French is a plus.
- Curious, ambitious and determinate. Flexible, responsible and result-driven.
- Analytical and rational, strong attention to details.
- Strong relational, communication and adaptability skills. Ability to work independently and willing to be part of a team. Good standing.
Fulltime permanent employment in a dynamic working environment and with strong positive culture.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at email@example.com or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.