FORFIRM is seeking an Information Security Specialist to support and manage the strategic logical access management tools to drive through remediation processes. You will ensure logical access management controls are embedded into business processes and working effectively to monitor dispensation. You will also lead analysis of audit findings and keep up to date with emerging logical access management issues and technical developments. This is a great opportunity to take a management role within a risk function.
- Responsible for the delivery and operations of products and solutions for Single Sign-On, Federated SSO, Multi-factor Authentication, Identity & Access Management and Directory services
- Supports the development of an IAM strategy, implementation roadmap and architectural blueprint across on premise, cloud, and mobile systems.
- Manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced, project driven environment
- Drives root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for incidents and service interruptions.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Supports the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
- Maintains, upgrades, and supports existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
- Develops logical and physical technology documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as needed.
We are looking for
- Solid experience with a variety of Identity Management, Access management.
- Previous experience with compliance and audit frameworks is a plus
- You have a track records of delivering multi-functional, interdependent projects/initiatives.
- Ability to exercise crucial judgment in highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks with good interpersonal, people and collaboration skills and a desire to improve practices and processes to produce effective results
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Experience with AD and Azure AD is a double plus.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification preferred
What we offer
- Global Multicultural experience
- Supportive & inspiring team
- Unlimited opportunity to learn and grow
- Highly meritocratic environment
- Permanent contract
Forfirm is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination about race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.