Beschreibung des Unternehmens
CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Present in all major markets worldwide, CNH Industrial is focused on expanding its presence in high-growth markets, including through joint ventures.
From tractors and combines, excavators, wheel loaders, trucks, buses, firefighting and civil protection vehicles to powertrain solutions for on and off road and marine, the Group designs, produces and sells ‘machines for work’. Across its 12 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centers and a workforce of more than 69,000 people, CNH Industrial is present in 190 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
The Group has the flexibility to pursue the most advantageous strategic options and capitalize on opportunities for growth and consolidation consistent with our ambitions for it to become a leader in the sector.
Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kompatibilität mit diesem Stellenangebot
We offer a permanent contract in multicultural and international environment. Excellent opportunity for your bright career start. Successful candidate will be part of our CNH Industrial ICT Department:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost cases for new tools implementations: work closely with business, analyze user requirements, analyze current processes and translate into to-be processes, study the impact on change management and suggest solutions to overcome negative impacts on the business continuity.
- Project management: plan, design, test, document, and implement complex system enhancements or new systems according to specifications and company standard. Document business requirements and prepare functional specifications. Ensure correct completion of UAT documentation. Follow up on implementations and change management.
- Analyze current applications, systems, procedures and practices with emphasis on continual improvements. Contribute to the awareness, development and refinement of applications and business processes in working closely with the business users.
- Train both internal and external stakeholders in enhancements to existing process and/or system functionality.
- Manage the performance and relationship with both internal and external suppliers.
- Provide support to PMO for policies, procedures (SOX compliance), SAP company systems and methodology (Purchase Request and Purchase order procurement activities)
- Budget and contract management for Lugano site and AMEA (coordinating with all the department involved like Finance, Purchasing and Legal.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- At least 3 years in a similar analyst or consulting role
- Fluent English is required; Italian is an advantage;
- Strong Windows (Excel, PPT), SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Datawarehouse (ETL, SQL, Cognos/Qlik) knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in similar automotive / capital goods industry is an advantage
- Experience with system development and budget processes
- Ability in designing, preparing project plan, managing projects and priorities
- Good relationship skills, interested in working in multicultural and international environment
Send your application and related documentation in English to: #firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply only to candidate fulfilling the requirements above.